At a recent public meeting the WEA union dropped its opposition to opening new charter schools
- Rare 1996 TY Original Beanie Baby Pouch The Kangaroo w Baby
- Kaiyodo Revoltech No.009 EVA-03 Production Model
- Aisaka Taiga Toradora Garage Kit Wonder Festival 2012 Winter Limited
- Gra towarzyska Taboo Hasbro polska wersja tabu - od reki(150 nowych hasel)
- Wooden Chess Set Universal Standard Wooden Chess Board Game Set 15-inch Board
- LORD KING CHARLES SEDUTO PICCOLO
- FIGURINE COLLECTION JOE BAR TEAM SERIE 2 N°71 ROLLAND MANCHE KAWASAKI 250 A1
- DC DIRECT JLA CLASSIFIED CLASSIC - SUPERMAN RED & blueE 6 INCH FIGURE LOT OF 2
- Step2 Toddler Corner House (12+ Months)
- Eaglemoss Star Trek Diecast Starship Enterprise NX-01- No Magazine
- Mercedes SLR McLaren , Motormax 1 24 ,Classic Metal Model Car
- DINKY TOYS 40F-154 HILLMAN MINX
- Onyx 1 43 Scale 0011 - F1 McLaren Honda MP 4 4 A.Prost
- BURAGO 1 22 Scale ROLLS-ROYCE CAMARGUE With BOX Cod. 3001
- James Bond 007 Corgi 8 Car Vehicle Set Collection Film Reel Case UNUSED MODELS
- NOREV Hanomag Kurier 1960 Schütz Kaffee (brown) 1 43 OVP
Leaders of Impact, Salish Sea Elementary Charter School, just approved to open in Seattle
Last week I attended a public meeting of the Washington State Charter School Commission. This Commission decides how many new charter schools to open each year. Despite the bright early summer sunshine flowing into the large meeting room at the Technology Access Foundation in South Seattle, attendees felt a marked note tension in the air.
Past Commission meetings have been marred by protests and disruptions from the state's powerful WEA union. Union executives hate the idea that parents, especially in marginalized and underserved communities, might "escape" the system by choosing their own schools. For years they have tried, so far without success, to shut down every charter school in the state. Instead, new community-based versions of the popular independent public schools open every year.
The Commission last week began with testimony from parents, teachers and other concerned members of the public. Many had traveled from Bellingham to speak out in support of Whatcom Intergenerational High School (WHIS), which is working with local tribes to provide support for students. One woman joyfully sang a Native American song in support. At that point the tension noticeably lightened, and smiles broke out across the room. Even normally stern Commission members softened their air of official dignity.Bentley Continental Gt Speed Cabrio St.James Red 2012 Minichamps 1 43 436139061 Read the entire blog
Corn and soybean producers with large farms in the Midwest will be the primary beneficiaries of the newest round of “help” meant to off set the cost of the tariff war with China.
There are two major problems with the bailout funds and their disbursement. First, the funds are tied to acres planted rather than historic acres and yields. Second, the timing of the announcement has the potential to have a direct effect on the number of acres planted.NOREV - 1 18 - CITROEN DYANE 6 - 1975 - 181621