Here are my notes from today’s Seattle income tax Court of Appeals hearing . . .Read the entire blog
At a recent public meeting the WEA union dropped its opposition to opening new charter schools
- Walking Dead Minimates - Shane & Punk Zombie - MOC 100% (Art Asylum)
- HOW2WORK SANG HYBRID Moose animal 2008 LIMITED EDITION DESIGNER TOY
- Corgi AA31801 Boeing B-29 Superfortress USAF 58th BW 468th BG Esso Express 1 144
- Racing Champions Pontiac Grand Prix Johnboy & Billy 1 24 scale box as-is NIB
- ALFA ROMEO 33.3 TT PROVA 1972 M4 1 43
- 584 DINKY TOYS ORIGINAL COCHE STUDEBAKER COMMANDER 24Y 24 y MADE IN FRANCE CAR
- Corgi Toys Vintage 1960s Car Transporter.
- Bentley S3 III Continental Mulliner Park Ward 1963 gold 1 43 NEO Resin L52
- Politoys 1 24 Scale - FX4 BRM F1 car
- 1970S VINTAGE POLISTIL OC3 ALFA ROMEO ALFETTA 1750 6C MINT IN BOX MIB ITALY
- EBBRO 44570 1 43 Toyopet Toyoace SK20 From japan
- Vw Bus T2B 1971 Artisan Collection Kansas 1 18 Greenlight GREEN19012
- Corgi Toys 205 Riley Pathfinder red (with shaped wheels)
- Ebbro 1 43 Arta Nsx Concept Gt Super Gt500 2014 New F S
- Autoart Initial D Project D Final Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86 1 18 78799 White
- 1 18 AB Models McLaren 650 S LB Performance Liberty walk Baby bluee orange Stripe
Leaders of Impact, Salish Sea Elementary Charter School, just approved to open in Seattle
Last week I attended a public meeting of the Washington State Charter School Commission. This Commission decides how many new charter schools to open each year. Despite the bright early summer sunshine flowing into the large meeting room at the Technology Access Foundation in South Seattle, attendees felt a marked note tension in the air.
Past Commission meetings have been marred by protests and disruptions from the state's powerful WEA union. Union executives hate the idea that parents, especially in marginalized and underserved communities, might "escape" the system by choosing their own schools. For years they have tried, so far without success, to shut down every charter school in the state. Instead, new community-based versions of the popular independent public schools open every year.
The Commission last week began with testimony from parents, teachers and other concerned members of the public. Many had traveled from Bellingham to speak out in support of Whatcom Intergenerational High School (WHIS), which is working with local tribes to provide support for students. One woman joyfully sang a Native American song in support. At that point the tension noticeably lightened, and smiles broke out across the room. Even normally stern Commission members softened their air of official dignity.C'sm - CM-DGS005 - Dennis Dragon 10.3M - Siemens Ltd-Industry - Ltd Ed - (1 76) Read the entire blog
Corn and soybean producers with large farms in the Midwest will be the primary beneficiaries of the newest round of “help” meant to off set the cost of the tariff war with China.
There are two major problems with the bailout funds and their disbursement. First, the funds are tied to acres planted rather than historic acres and yields. Second, the timing of the announcement has the potential to have a direct effect on the number of acres planted.CORGI DIECAST AUSTIN A40, 1960 by LOGBOOK RESTORATIONS.
WPC IN THE NEWS
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“VRAIE/REAL DINKY TOYS REMISE A NEUF/ LIKE NEW”|
|Numéro de pièce fabricant:||23J||Marque:||DINKY TOYS|