Here are my notes from today’s Seattle income tax Court of Appeals hearing . . .Read the entire blog
At a recent public meeting the WEA union dropped its opposition to opening new charter schools
- TY Beanie Baby Retired 1999 Sammy Used with 3 Errors
- Iron Maiden - Piece of Mind Clothed 8 inch Figure - NECA Free Shipping
- Tun GRAND Bestellung - Shielder Maische Kyrielight 1 7 Pvc Figure Aniplex
- MONOPOLY - INGOLSTADT - Winning Moves 40743 - NEU
- RISIKO - Parker 1992 - whitee Ausgabe - komplett und in sehr guten Zustand
- Peluche Panda Sul Fianco 19x25x16 Cm Peluches Hansa PS 07697
- Teddy Hermann 941071 Puffin Soft Toy, 23 cm
- MARVEL LEGENDS AMAZON EXCLUSIVE HAWKEYE
- Kids Tool Toy Power Construction Leaf Blower Play Boys Pretend Set Outdoor Tools
- 1 72 Bf 109G Romanian AF, Constantin Cantacuzino
- Citroen Sm blue Met. 1970 WhiteBox 1 24 WB124025
- 1 43 Progetto K Alfa Romeo Alfetta 1.8 Stradale 1972
- MATCHBOX SPEED KINGS K-27 KING SIZE CAMPING CRUISER MIB
- Siku V 306 Binz Europ 1200L Ambulance Metal Model Car ca.9cm (K21)
- Politoys Aps N.8 Bedford Ambulance Military (Original Box 1960) Scale 1 41
- BMW M3 GTR E46 black Flavours of Asia MINICHAMPS 1 43
Leaders of Impact, Salish Sea Elementary Charter School, just approved to open in Seattle
Last week I attended a public meeting of the Washington State Charter School Commission. This Commission decides how many new charter schools to open each year. Despite the bright early summer sunshine flowing into the large meeting room at the Technology Access Foundation in South Seattle, attendees felt a marked note tension in the air.
Past Commission meetings have been marred by protests and disruptions from the state's powerful WEA union. Union executives hate the idea that parents, especially in marginalized and underserved communities, might "escape" the system by choosing their own schools. For years they have tried, so far without success, to shut down every charter school in the state. Instead, new community-based versions of the popular independent public schools open every year.
The Commission last week began with testimony from parents, teachers and other concerned members of the public. Many had traveled from Bellingham to speak out in support of Whatcom Intergenerational High School (WHIS), which is working with local tribes to provide support for students. One woman joyfully sang a Native American song in support. At that point the tension noticeably lightened, and smiles broke out across the room. Even normally stern Commission members softened their air of official dignity.2019 HOT WHEELS HONDA MONKEY Z50 CIVIC EF KMART COLOR HONDA SERIES +++ LOT OF 24 Read the entire blog
Corn and soybean producers with large farms in the Midwest will be the primary beneficiaries of the newest round of “help” meant to off set the cost of the tariff war with China.
There are two major problems with the bailout funds and their disbursement. First, the funds are tied to acres planted rather than historic acres and yields. Second, the timing of the announcement has the potential to have a direct effect on the number of acres planted.Abrex AB501TA SKODA 130RS N.49 12th MONTE CARLO 1977 V.BLAHANA-L.HLAVKA 1 43 Mod